Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Countdown to departure

 I have chaperoned many trips, including overnight trips, but this is my first time chaperoning a trip out of the country even though I have traveled internationally before (don't worry, Kristy's mom!).  I am so excited, and I think it is because I have a great group of students going. I am also new to blogging even though I spend a lot of time on other people's blogs (shout out to The Problematic of the Unproblematic at http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/), and I am NOT a tech person (see my students nodding vigorously in agreement), so this is not going to be pretty.  I am just hoping that I will be able to save and share some of my trip adventures with people interested in taking students abroad and/or participating in the English to England program.

I know I keep saying this, but DON"T FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment